Once you have registered your child for camp, please review the PARENTS HANDBOOK.
Parking will be allowed ONLY in the Leavey Center Lot or along Accolti Way (this does not include the Cowell parking lot). Parking permits WILL be given at the registration table on the first day of camp. The parking permit must be visible and placed on the vehicle dash or be hung from the rear view mirror. The pass is valid for anytime you need to pick up or drop off your child(ren).
A map with parking location is available in the Parents Handbook or for a more detailed map of the university campus please visit this website: http://www.scu.edu/map/
Campus Recreation will not be responsible for any tickets issued due to parking in the wrong location.
- Refund requests for Campers and Counselors-in-Training submitted prior to or on May 14, 2015 will result in a full refund minus a $75 per session cancellation fee.
- Refund requests for Campers submitted after May 14, 2015 will result in a full refund minus a $150 per session cancellation fee.
- Refund requests for Counselors-in-Training submitted after May 14, 2015 will result in a full refund minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations via phone will not be accepted. Refund requests should be emailed to email@example.com.
- No refunds will be issued upon expulsion or voluntary withdrawal from camp.
- Ill or injured campers will receive a prorated refund minus a $75 processing fee upon request only.
- All refund requests due to illness or injury must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the fist day of your camp session (unless injury occurs during the week of camp, in which it's due before the last day of that camp session).
- NOTE: All refunds, once approved, will be issued as checks and will take 4-6 weeks to process.