- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
We Have Achieved A Membership Milestone!
As of June 23, 2014, we reached our goal of 1000 annual OLLI members. We would like to acknowledge and thank the OLLI membership for an outstanding contribution in recruiting Bay Area friends and neighbors in achieving this goal as a total team effort.
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Santa Clara University is now eligible for consideration for a second $1M endowment from the Osher Foundation. We will be sure to communicate the results from the foundation once we are notified.
Thank you again for all your efforts you have indeed made a difference in achieving this milestone.
To become a member or renew your membership:
- Membership Registration click here
- Annual Membership Fee is $35.00
- Specifically designed for adults 50+
- The current OLLI membership year is from: August 1, 2013 through July 31, 2014 (exception, if you register now your membership will be extended into the upcoming academic term 2014-2015)
- 20 course offerings
- 12 Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Distinguished Speaker Series
- Destination Learning
- and our new Lifelong Learning through Travel Program.
- You must be a current member of OLLI to register for classes.
- If you were not an OLLI member in the immediate past academic year 2013-2014, you are considered a new member.
We have found over the years, that our best recruiters are our members!