- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- Dean's Message
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching & Teaching Credential (MATTC)
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching & Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers (CatMAT)
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- SCU Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- CPSY Exit Survey
- Center for Professional Development
- Contact Us!
|July 26||Informational Session for Education at East San Jose
|Sept 2||Late Application for Education
For more information, please read our frequently asked questions.
Have questions about the application process, what we require, or need to contact us?
Wondering about facts, figures, and fees, or how to pay for your education?
Lloyd Robinson will be able to achieve his dream of serving diverse students with low socio-economic backgrounds as a future public school Mathematics teacher. To read more about Lloyd's story, click here.
The class of 2014 graduated from Santa Clara University during the 163rd Graduate Commencement on June 14, 2014. The ceremony featured Frederick J. Ferrer, the CEO of the Health Trust, who also received a degree that day in honorary public service. Mr. Ferrer spoke on the importance of giving back to the community to nearly 700 proud graduates that represented more than 17 states and 18 different countries. For more information on the SCU Graduate Commencement ceremony, please click here.
Dr. Jerry Shapiro, author of the updated and revised edition of When She's Pregnant: The Essential Guide for Expectant Fathers and Dr. Shauna Shapiro, author of Mindful Discipline: A Loving Approach to Setting Limits and Raising an Emotionally Intelligent Child will host a book signing on Tuesday, June 10 at 4:00 pm in the North Lobby of Loyola Hall. For more information, contact Susan Babbel at email@example.com
Santa Clara University