- SCU Business Home
- About LSB
- Exec Education
- News & Events
- Accounting Department Home
- Current Students
- Prospective Students
- CAAP program
- Alumni and External Relations
Faculty and Research
- Faculty and Staff
Research workshop series
- Accounting Workshop Series 2004-05
- Accounting Workshop Series 2005-06
- Accounting Workshop Series 2006-07
- Accounting Workshop Series 2007-08
- Accounting Workshop Series 2008-09
- Accounting Workshop Series 2009-10
- Accounting Workshop Series 2010-11
- Accounting Workshop Series 2011-12
- Accounting Workshop Series 2012-13
- Research fellowships and awards
- Intermediate Accounting Textbook
- Center for Accounting Education and Practice (CAEP)
- Contact Us
Professor of Practice
Wendy Donohoe studied accounting and earned her M.B.A. from Santa Clara University in 1978 and her M.S. in Taxation from Golden Gate University in 1988.
Ms. Donohoe's career began at Intel as an Internal Auditor, moved into public accounting with Deloitte & Touche’s Audit Department and onto KPMG in their Tax Department. In 1984, her combined experience culminated in a position as Chief Financial Officer for a large regional family owned business. During her tenure in that position, Ms. Donohoe worked with family owners wanting to pave the way to retirement. She assisted in the implementation of a successful business and estate plan that transitioned corporate revenue from active operations to real estate rental activities.
Ms. Donohoe has been actively licensed in the state of California since 1981, maintains her license as active to date, and is a member of the AICPA.
Ms. Donohoe has been a lecturer at Santa Clara University since 1998 and has taught both Auditing and Taxation in addition to her mainstay course load in Financial and Managerial Accounting. She also works with students as a University Advisor for the Drahmann Advising and Learning Resources Center. For Wendy, the journey in accounting that began at Santa Clara University has come full circle. “I am richly blessed,” says Ms. Donohoe of her entire experience here at SCU and in the accounting profession.