The University's leadership oversees Santa Clara's strategic direction and plans for academic, financial, organizational, and physical development.
- The current president, vice presidents, provost, vice provosts, deans, directors, department chairs, and governing boards. Visit the site »
- Michael Engh, S.J., the 28th president of Santa Clara University, took office in January 2009. Visit the site »
- The Provost is the chief academic officer with responsibility for all educational programs and offerings of the University, including academic policies, faculty affairs and personnel matters, and student life issues. Visit the site »
- Santa Clara University's mission, vision, and values guide the strategic direction of the University. Visit the site »
- This Integrated Strategic Plan identifies the strategic priorities that will help Santa Clara University realize its vision and advance its mission in the next five years. Visit the site »
- The Santa Clara University governance system recognizes that private universities need to follow a style that combines elements of the participatory democratic model of politics and the hierarchical merit-based model of business. Visit the site »