The Wellness Center
The mission of the Santa Clara University Wellness Center is to support the provision of educational and preventative wellness services on our campus. Within the context of a Jesuit Catholic institution, the Wellness Center is committed to fostering a healthy campus environment by empowering individuals to reach their full potential, make informed positive lifestyle choices, and take responsibility for self-care in order to achieve and maintain optimal levels of wellness.
The Wellness Center offers a wide variety of services to meet students' needs:
- Educational Programs & Workshops
- Peer Health Educator Program
- Violence Prevention Program
- Support and Advocacy for Survivors of Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, and Stalking
- Online Alcohol and Marijuana Use Assessments
- BASICS Alcohol Assessment & Feedback Meetings
- "Potty Talk" Monthly Wellness Newsletter
- Book, DVD, & Resource Brochure Resource Library
Check out the Late Winter Quarter issue!
Violence Prevention Program
Apply to be part of VPP!
Peer Health Educator Program
Learn more about the PHE Program!
The Wellness Center is a Safe Space! Learn more about on- and off-campus LGBTQ Resources.
862 Market Street
(across from Dunne Hall)
Alison Bateman, Ph.D.; Director
Alcohol & Other Drug Initiatives Program Coordinator
Gillian Cutshaw, MPhil.; Assistant Director
Violence Prevention Program Coordinator
Like us on Facebook!