Santa Clara University (SCU) invites you to become a member of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute or OLLI as we like to refer to it. Here at SCU, we believe that educating the whole person for a lifetime is one of the best things you can do for yourself. We would love to be a part of your lives as you find ways to inspire and motivate learning and life enrichment through new courses, friendships and experiences.
To become a member or renew your membership:
- Annual Membership Fee is $45.00 (fall, winter, spring & summer)
- Specifically designed for adults 50+
- The current OLLI membership year is from: August 1, 2015 through July 31, 2016
- There is a 48 hr processing time for new memberships to become active.
- There are no refunds for canceled memberships.
- More than 80 course offerings each year, including summer programs
- 13 Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Distinguished Speaker Series – addressing timely topics
- Destination Learning – one-day trips to Bay Area sites of historical and cultural interest
- Lifelong Learning Through Travel Program – domestic and international travel for OLLI community, SCU alumni, friends and family of Santa Clara University
- Monthly newsletter – invitations to free campus programs
Note: You must be a current member of OLLI to register for classes.
We have found over the years, that our best recruiters are our members!