- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- About The Wellness Center
- BASICS Alcohol Program
- Why don't we do it in our sleeves?
- Health & Wellness Presentations
- Health & Wellness Topics
- Health & Wellness Screenings
- Peer Health Education (PHE) Program
- Violence Prevention Program
- Potty Talk Newsletter
- "Queer Abby" Advice Column
- 12-Step & Support Groups
- Registered Dietitian Services
- Campus Recreation & Fitness Classes
- Medical Amnesty & Good Samaritan Info
- Crisis & Help Line Phone Numbers
- Contact Us
Straight Talk from Queer Abby
Sex, Dating, and Relationship Advice for ALL Sexualities
I’m not sure if I am still in love with my boy/girlfriend, what can I do?
Whether your attractions and relationships are same-sex, opposite-sex, both, or unclear, Queer Abby is ALL ABOUT helping you make sense of your sexual health, relationship and intimacy needs.
How exactly will this happen? Just send your question to the e-mail address below and you will receive some free, fabulous and CONFIDENTIAL advice from Queer Abby (one of our professional counselors at the Counseling Center or Student Wellness Center).
CLICK HERE to read past questions answered by "Queer Abby".
*PLEASE NOTE* The "Queer Abby" advice service is intended for Santa Clara University students only. This service should be utilized only for informational and/or educational purposes. It is NOT a substitute for medical or psychological treatment and is not intended to address emergency situations. If you are experiencing a medical or psychiatric emergency, contact 911 or a Crisis/Emergency number immediately.