- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- About The Wellness Center
- BASICS Alcohol Program
- Why don't we do it in our sleeves?
- Health & Wellness Presentations
- Health & Wellness Topics
- Health & Wellness Screenings
- Peer Health Education (PHE) Program
- Violence Prevention Program
- Potty Talk Newsletter
- "Queer Abby" Advice Column
- 12-Step & Support Groups
- Registered Dietitian Services
- Campus Recreation & Fitness Classes
- Medical Amnesty & Good Samaritan Info
- Crisis & Help Line Phone Numbers
- Contact Us
Wellness Center Presentations
The Wellness Center is available to assist you in designing and presenting a variety of workshops to meet your programming needs. We practice from a wellness perspective and support the university's mission to develop the whole person. We are also aware of the model for wellness used by the Office of Housing and Residential Life and can assist residential staff in meeting their programming goals.
Common presentation topic areas include:
To Schedule a Program:
Please contact the Wellness Center via email in the form below.
Depending on the time of the semester and the volume of requests we have, we will try to meet your organization's needs. The more notice you give us for a presentation, the more likely we will be able to fulfill your request.
This survey was closed on Dec. 31, 2012. Thank you for your time!