How to edit images in Commonspot
You can use Commonspot's built-in image editing utility to resize, optimize, or otherwise modify images for your site.
- To begin, you must be in "Author Mode."
- Search for an image in the Commonspot Image Gallery.
- Click "Edit Image" in the image menu.
- Use the image editor to modify the image.
- Click "Finish" to either update the original image, or save a new image.
- Thumbnail Images: Use an existing image to select a smaller section, or resize the full size image to fit thumbnail dimensions.
- Optimize for center or right column widths: Use the image editor to modify the width of the image to fit the width of the center column (420px), or right column (160px).
- Modify the appearance of an image: The image editor includes tools for adjusting contrast, brightness, and sharpness of an image.
- Change the image alignment: The editor allows you to rotate an image, or flip it horizontally or vertically.