Back to Blog
Using AutoDate for Repeating Items in GroupWise
You can create a repeating appointment, task, or other item in GroupWise using the AutoDate feature. This can be set for daily, weekly, monthly, annually, or any (non)sequential frequency.
- Start by creating your appointment or item type in GroupWise.
- Add the subject, place, and start time as needed.
- Go to Actions > Auto-Date.
- In the Auto-Date window, you can choose one of three ways to set the repeating date:
- The Example tab allows you to choose the months and days of the week the item will repeat (e.g., Fourth Sunday of every month)
- The Formula tab has a text area where you enter the date to repeat. To use the formula tab, type the date in the Formula Text area (e.g., July 4, Tuesday, etc.).
- The Dates tab allows you to select the exact dates you want by clicking on them.
- Choose the number of occurrences (e.g.; 40 would make it repeat for the next 40 years) or select End from the drop-down menu and select and end date.
- Click OK.
Learn more time-saving GroupWise calendar tips in our Express: GroupWise Calendaring class.
GroupWise and email