PowerPoint 2010 (PC) - Basics
Learn how to create effective and professional-looking presentations with PowerPoint 2010. This class will cover basic PowerPoint skills needed to create a slide presentation and print handouts. If you learn quickly, and can handle a fast-paced, hands on lesson, then this class is for you.
- Creating a Presentation: Create and edit slides; use slide themes and layouts; format text and bullets; add and edit clip art
- Save and Print Your Presentation: (Learn the different printing options for handouts; saving presentation for Flash (USB) drive.
- Running a Presentation: Projection; use the Presenter View to make dynamic, customized presentations
- The ribbon
- Create slides and format text: Discover how the new Live Preview feature makes basic formatting, bulleted lists.
- Understand styles: Discover the added functionality that styles gives to quickly changing your document's formatting.
- Insert graphics: pictures, screenshots, SmartArt,
- Audio and video
- Slide themes and transitions
- Backstage View: Use this new feature to print handouts, set global changes, set saving preferences, and more.
- Saving and compatibility
Familiarity with Windows is required. Skills that will be used include cutting and pasting, copying, inserting, resizing objects, etc.
Faculty, Staff, Students
Class Registration Form
Step 1 of 3
Select a class and enter your e-mail address to start the registration process: