A Unique Experiential Education Opportunity in Sydney, Australia
Santa Clara students now have the opportunity to study and participate in internships during the Spring Quarter in one of the world’s most exciting global cities. SCU Sydney Internship Program, offered in partnership with Arcadia University’s College of Global Studies serves transfer students, seniors looking to add an internship to their resume before graduation, sophomores who will have earned at least 75 units by the end of the Winter Quarter 2012, and those unable to go overseas in the fall or winter.
- Internships designed for all majors
- 7-day field trip course which meets Santa Clara’s Experiential Learning for Social Justice core requirement
- Other courses designed to provide an academic lens to analyze and participate in Australia unique society.
- It is offered at the same tuition cost as you would pay for SCU on campus programs, and allows you to utilize any financial aid that you may have.
- It is $2,000 less expensive than our Fall Sydney program.
- In additional to SCU equivalent coursework, it features an un-paid internship experience that is a great resume-builder in the current job market. Placements are available in a broad range of areas including business; social sciences; humanities; and the visual, fine and graphic arts.
- It is available to students who have a GPA of 2.75 or greater.
- Since the program is completed in early June, it affords the participants with the opportunity to do additional summer travel in parts of Oceania and Asia prior to their return to the U.S.
- Seniors may return to Santa Clara in time for graduation.
Program Dates for Spring Quarter 2013:
- Depart US: March 28
- Arrive Sydney & Orientation begins: March 30
- Program Ends/Students Depart: June 8
For more information, visit the Arcadia Portal: