- Documentation must be within four years to be valid.
- Documentation must be done by a qualified professional on letterhead, with the name, address and phone number of the professional that is issuing the report.
- Documentation must include a statement of impact and/or functional limitations on student’s academic performance and/or college life in general.
- Documentation must include a statement of any recommendations/strategies that would benefit the student and a rationale for these recommendations. It should also describe any previously approved services or accommodations the student has received.
- Testing for learning disabilities must be done by a qualified professional such as a psychologist, psychiatrist, learning disabilities specialist, or educational therapist or educational psychologist.
- Diagnosis – please give a DSM-IV or DSM-5 diagnosis of a specific learning disability and area of deficit whether intra-cognitive or aptitude to achievement or both. The diagnosis must be in specific learning disabilities psycho-educational language.
- What instruments and assessments were used for both cognitive and achievement testing? Please list the names and portions of those instruments used. Also list all psycho-metric testing results (standard scores and percentile scores).