How to Submit New SCU Stories
- Go to the SCU Stories submittal page and login.
- Include the name (first and last) of subject.
- Note: when adding a suffix, add after the last name, not in the suffix box.
- Include the title of subject (major, department, current position, etc.).
- Select the subject's group.
- Include the short description (no more than 120 characters, with spaces).
- Include information in the biography (at least 100 words, no more than 350 words).
- Must include the last name of the subject in the tags.
- Include a page title.
- Include image, if applicable, and photo caption, if necessary.
- Click save.
The story now has an external link, but has not yet gone live.
Wait for approval from Jeff Gire or Lindsey Nguyen for story to go live.