The Malley Center and Sullivan Aquatic Center welcome members to sponsor guest/s to join them for use of these two recreation facilities. Guest/s do not have access to Bellomy Field or Degheri Tennis Center by purchasing a Guest Pass. We have two pass options - a one day visit or a multiple visit (four visits) pass are available.
Guest Pass Policies
- There is a $8 per guest per visit per day. All guest passes are non-refundable. Please see the Malley Center Front Desk for the daily rates. We accept cash, check, Visa or MasterCard for payment of all guest passes.
- Guests are welcome to use the Malley Center and the Sullivan Aquatic Center. Bellomy Field is not available to guests.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- Guests and their sponsoring member must register with the Malley Center Front Desk Staff upon entry into the facility. Guests must present a picture ID with proof of age upon request.
- The sponsoring member must accompany their guest for the duration of their use of the facilities.
- Guests are not eligible to enroll or participant in any Campus Recreation programs. Exception during the summer break only – guest/s may purchase a drop in, punch card or unlimited pass to attend fitness classes (in addition to their guest fee). See fitness for more information about the fitness pass options.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their children.Multiple visit guest passes (valid for four visits) are available at the Malley Center Front Desk for $30. Multiple Visit passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. The multiple visit pass holder must show photo ID when he/she uses the multiple visit pass and must come in with his/her sponsoring member.
- Guests are not permitted to check out equipment from the Malley Center Front Desk. The sponsoring member must check out equipment.
- Guest/s of Conference Services staying on campus may elect to purchase a weekly pass for all their participants (over the age of 18) through Conference Services. Conference groups that only have a few individuals interested may have those individuals purchase day or weekly passes at the Malley Center Front Desk. The Malley Center Front Desk cannot charge Conference Services & these passes must be paid for at the time of signing up & the group must be on the list of summer conference groups on campus through Conference Services. All other groups must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to see if they are eligible for access as guest/s. Campus Recreation Staff cannot sponsor the general public. All guests must have a current member that they know as their sponsor.
- Guests need to show Photo ID when they first sign up and each time they use their multi-visit pass.
Campus Recreation Staff cannot sponsor the general public. All guests must have a current member that they know as their sponsor.