Campus Recreation has a variety of sports equipment available for complimentary check out from the Malley Center Front Desk during business hours.
Equipment Check Out Policy
- To check out equipment a valid ACCESS card or Malley Center Membership Card is needed.
- A patron may only surrender his/her personal ACCESS/Malley Center Membership card to check out equipment. The Malley Center Front Desk Staff is responsible for verifying the cards picture matches the patron.
- If a patron furnishes another patrons card in an attempt to check out equipment, the card will be retained by the Campus Recreation Staff and held until the proper owner retrieves it. ACCESS cards will be returned to the ACCESS Card Office.
- When equipment is checked in the patrons ACCESS/Malley Center Membership card is returned to them.
- Guests are not permitted to check out equipment. All sponsoring members must check out all equipment needed.
- After checking out equipment, the patron has until the end of the business day to return the equipment.
- For all damaged or equipment that is not returned a replacement charge will be collected. Charges vary depending on the cost of the equipment.