- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- Campus Recreation Home
- Aquatic Center
- Bellomy Field
- Malley Center
- Outdoor Facilities
- Tennis Center
- Bronco Kidz All Sports Camp
- Open Recreation
- Special Events
- Club Sports
- Department Information
Prospective Club Sport Athletes
Club Sport Informational Meetings
Interested in finding out more information about a Club Sport team? Attend their first information meeting. No experience necessary.
Click here for the schedule of Club Sport Informational meetings.
Below is a list of steps recommended for joining or finding out more information about a Club Sport Team:
1. Email the Club Sports Office at email@example.com to inquire about the specific Club Sport you are interested in. In the correspondence include what Club Sport Team you are interested in joining or finding out more information about and the best way to contact you. Your email will be forwarded to the Club Sport Team and you will be copied on the email sent.
2. If your intention is to join the Club Sport team you will need to complete the required forms before participating. The two forms required are the Informed Consent & Release of Liability Form and the Conduct Guidelines Form. These forms are generated via an online survey tool. You will be required to sign in to the survey tool with your SCU Novell login information.
3. Also make sure to check out the Current Clubs site to find out more information about the Club Team you are interested in. Many Club Teams have their own website with the most up to date and detailed information about their program.
4. If you do not receive a response from the Club Sport Team you are interested in or have any other questions contact the Club Sports office at (408) 551-7182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.