- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- SCU Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Current Students
- Academic Calendar
- Center for Professional Development
Morgan Center Autism Conference
The Morgan Autism Center is offering a two day Autism Conference. Reigster on-line www.morgancenter.org. Santa Clara University students register with Ruth Cook at email@example.com.
Saturday Speakers include:
Judy Barron & Sean Barron, "There's a Boy in Here"
Dr. Jeanette McAlfee, "Navigating the Social World: Improving Social-Emotional Skills"
Dr . Richard Solomon, "The P.L.A.Y. Project"
Dr. Richard Coolman, Jennifer Pham, MSW, and Glen Thomas LCSW, "Screening for Autism-What is being done locally?"
Dr. Barbara Bentley, "Fewer Food Fights"
Mike Gillfix, "Special Needs Trust"