Santa Clara University


My Department Does Not Have A Peer Educator Course

If you are in Business you can use BUSN 191. Otherwise, your department needs to create a course called something like “Peer Educator in Chemistry”. This requires approval of the Department Chair and the Dean. Then it goes to the Registrar’s Office. In Practice, it is easier than it sounds. You will need a course description. Feel free to adapt one of those at Peer Educator Bulletin Entries. Once it has been created, please notify the director of the Peer Educator Program, currently Nina Tanti.