- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
The Office for Diversity and Inclusion collaborates with many offices at Santa Clara to provide support and consultation on a variety of items of significance to Santa Clara's diverse community.
To receive more information on ODI Grants, please review the criteria here.
To review suggested best practice strategies to support inclusive faculty recruitment and hiring, please review resources here.
In addition, below are some campus resources provided by groups with whom the Office for Diversity and Inclusion collaborates:
- Student Research Opportunities: http://www.scu.edu/provost/research/
- LEAD Scholars Program: http://www.scu.edu/honors/lead/
- Office for Multicultural Learning: http://www.scu.edu/cml/
- Diversity Training: http://www.scu.edu/provost/diversity/education_training/diversitytraining.cfm
- Student Leadership: http://www.scu.edu/csl/leadership/
- Unity Residential Learning Community: http://www.scu.edu/rlc/unity/
- Global Study / Study Abroad: http://www.scu.edu/academics/global.cfm
- LGBTQ Allies Network: http://www.scu.edu/cas/wgst/allies.cfm
- Student Organizations: http://www.scu.edu/csl/organizations/
- The Resource Room: http://www.scu.edu/cas/wgst/room/
- Student Inclusive Excellence Advisory Council: http://www.scu.edu/provost/diversity/Student-Advisory-Council.cfm
- Career Center: http://www.scu.edu/careercenter/
- School of Law Centers, Clinics and Programs: http://law.scu.edu/centers/
- Multicultural Reading Area (Learning Commons): http://www.scu.edu/provost/diversity/Multicultural-Reading-Area.cfm