- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- Faculty Development Home
- Teaching and Learning
- Professional Development
- Support and Flexibility
- Work-Life Resources
- About Faculty Development
University Award for Sustained Excellence in Scholarship
The University Award for Sustained Excellence in Scholarship recognizes the outstanding achievements and dedication of a faculty member who has demonstrated sustained excellence in scholarly or creative work and who has been a faculty member of Santa Clara University for a minimum of ten years.
2. Nomination letters may be Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The following criteria are required for eligibility:
5. Once nominated, a faculty member stays in the pool of candidates under active consideration for two years, and may be nominated again any number of times.
6. The deadline for nominations will be announced annually by the Associate Vice Provost for Faculty Development. For the 2013-14 academic year, the deadline is Monday, April 28, 2014.
7. The recipient of the University Award for Sustained Excellence in Scholarship will be determined by the University Research Committee. Members of the committees who determine the awards and those to whom they report are ineligible for nomination.