- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- Faculty Development Home
- Teaching and Learning
- Professional Development
- Support and Flexibility
- Work-Life Resources
- About Faculty Development
Brutocao Family Foundation Award for Curriculum Innovation
The Brutocao Family Foundation Award for Curriculum Innovation recognizes faculty who have improved the quality of education at Santa Clara University through significant innovations in pedagogy or curriculum development--particularly when those innovations affect a significant number of students--and who have exhibited general excellence in teaching.
1. Nominations for the Brutocao Family Foundation Award for Curriculum Innovation are invited each Spring by the Associate Vice Provost for Faculty Development. Any Santa Clara University faculty member may nominate a colleague at SCU for the award.
2. All nominations must be completed through the Curriculum Innovation Nomination form.
3. A current curriculum vitae of the nominee must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for consideration
4. The following criteria are required for eligibility:
5. Once nominated, a faculty member stays in the pool of candidates under active consideration for two years, and may be nominated again any number of times.
6. The deadline for nominations will be announced annually by the Associate Vice Provost for Faculty Development. For the 2014-15 academic year, the deadline is Monday, April 27, 2015.
7. The recipient(s) of the Brutocao Family Foundation Award for Curriculum Innovation will be determined by the Provost in consultation with the Brutocao Award Committee.