When packing, please include the following items...
- A government-issued photo identification
- Summer Orientation Parking Permit (enclosed in the folder you received with your Orientation Confirmation Letter)
- Notebook & pens
- Your copy of the Summer Orientation Common Reading Book
- Pillow, sheets (beds are twin XL), blanket, and/or sleeping bag
- Towel, shower shoes, and toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Refillable water bottle
Note: Santa Clara temperatures in July are typically 80 to 95 degrees during the day and 65 degrees at night. Please wear comfortable, casual attire and bring a sweater or light jacket.