Day-to-day life for Santa Clara students is more than classes and homework. There are many ways to engage with the campus and the community: join a club, share a meal with friends on campus, or connect with faculty and students in an RLC.
Katie Girlich '15
Current Freshman student and English major Katie Girlich has already written and published her first book. San Francisco Zoo, Katie’s book celebrates the unique eighty-year history of one of the city's greatest treasures.
- Successful students relate intellectual growth that occurs in the classroom to learning in the residence hall communities, student organizations, volunteer work, and internships. Visit the site »
- The Office of Student Life serves as an advocate for students in all areas of campus life, supports extracurricular activities, and maintains the community living standards for all resident and non-resident students. Visit the site »
- RLCs combine residence life with academic coursework, helping students make the transition from high school to college by placing them in a community of learners with similar interests. Visit the site »
- Eating is a treat on the Santa Clara campus; we offer fair-trade coffee, organic and local ingredients, and menu options for every dietary need at any time of day. Visit the site »
- There are more than 100 official student clubs and groups sponsored by the Center for Student Leadership, for professional, social, athletic, service, and creative interests. Visit the site »
- ASSCU is the undergraduate student government organization, which serves students educationally and socially within the scope of the University's mission, vision, and values. Visit the site »
- Campus Ministry fosters the spiritual lives of students, acknowledging that engagement with faith is integral to developing whole persons inspired to build a more just, humane and sustainable world. Visit the site »