- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
Need a graphic scanned or created for your website? Need publisher ready prints for your article or book? Need digital images from slides? Do you have questions about presentation graphics or photography services?
The person who can answer all of these questions and more is Elwood Mills.
Elwood works with faculty, students, and staff to design and produce computer generated graphics and electronic resources to enhance teaching and learning, support research and publishing, improve effectiveness of administrative departments, and enhance the image of the University. He works with individual clients to identify needs and appropriate format for the final product; produce materials in hard copy format - prints - or as file image for web or other electronic use; and provide hardware/software expertise and support to those clients preferring to complete the design elements themselves.
- Material preparation for digital presentations, publications, and display
- NEW service: Poster Printing - contact Elwood Mills, x6903 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flat art scanning
- Slide scanning
- Computer generated images
- Map and illustration creation
- Produce publisher ready prints and web materials
- Mac optimized for graphics
- Optimizing scanners/printers for digital projection