Faculty Research Assistant Cards

If you want your student assistants or staff to check out library materials for you, you must:

  1. Print a Research Assistant Permit Slip (pdf) or pick one up at the Circulation Desk

  2. Fill it out, sign it, and date it

  3. Return it to the Circulation Desk

The permit slip is kept on file until the expiration date. Research Assistants should be prepared to show their own ACCESS cards when checking out materials for faculty.

If you have any questions please contact the Head of Access & Delivery services (librarycirc@scu.edu, 408-554-5020).