Faculty Research Assistant Cards

Research Assistant cards can be issued to students or staff for the purpose of checking out materials on behalf of faculty. Permit forms are submitted at the Library Help Desk.


  • Faculty must sign permit form.
  • Research Assistants should be prepared to show their own ACCESS cards when checking out materials for faculty.
  • Checkouts are for 6 months or until the card expires.
  • Overdue notices are sent directly to faculty.
  • Faculty will assume responsibility for lost or damaged materials.

If you have additional questions please contact the circulation staff (librarycirc@scu.edu, 408-554-5020) for more information.