Faculty Circulation Policies
- Most regular circulating items can be checked out for 180 days, or until your library account expiration date, if less.
- iPads, DVDs, maps, bound and unbound journals all circulate for 7 days.
- Course Reserve items can be checked out for 4 hours or 24 hours (chosen by the faculty who placed the materials on reserve).
- Reference books and microfiche/film do not normally circulate, but special exceptions can be arranged with a librarian.
- There is a limit of 10 online renewals for regular circulating items and 1 online renewal for 7-day items.
- Most items may be renewed unless they've been recalled.
- Additional renewals require bringing the materials to the Library Help Desk.
- Most items can be recalled at any time, if needed by another patron.
- Recalled items must be returned by the due date printed on the recall notice.
- 7-day items will be recalled without a reduced loan period.
Overdue / Lost Items
- Library materials not returned by the third overdue notice will result in a block on your library privileges.
- Further delays in returning library materials will result in each overdue item being billed at $125.
- A request to search for a book not found in the stacks may be submitted in person at the Library Help Desk.