Literary Cuisine : A Tasty Bite of Literature
A Jane Austen Tea Party
Luncheon & Discussion
Friday, November 17, 2006
noon - 1 pm
Williman Room, Benson Memorial Center
Please join the Library and Bon Appetit for the Fall 2006 Literary Cuisine, an enchanting luncheon of literature and dialogue with a fabulous themed menu. The featured author will be Jane Austen.
The featured speaker will be Susan Frisbie, Ph.D., Senior Lecturer, Department of English. Enjoy an exquisite luncheon experience in warm and inviting surroundings as she explores the intrigue, majesty and influence of Austen's work.
Bon Appetit Dining Services will be serving a special meal for this unique engagement.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Assorted Tea Sandwiches
- Marinated Vegetable Salad
- Sliced Fruit with Fresh Berries
- Mixed Green Salad with Dried Cranberries, served with your choice of:
- Victorian Pear Vinaigrette Dressing, or
- Delightful Vintage Balsamic Dressing
- Petit Croissants with Butter
And for dessert: Assorted petit fours, served à table.