How to Forward SCU Email
All JST students receive a SCU email address. If you would like to forward your mail to another email address, follow the instructions below:
GroupWise Web Access
- Log into your GroupWise account using GroupWise Web Access
- Click on “Options” in the upper-right corner of the webpage.
- Select “Rules.”
- Select “Forward” from the type menu and click on the “Create” button.
- Enter a name for your rule (e.g. Forward or Forward from SCU email).
- In the “To:” field, enter your preferred email address. Click “Save” to save your rule.
- GroupWise will notify you that you have not set a condition and all messages will be forwarded to your preferred email account. Click “Save” again to continue, then “Close” to close the Rules window. All new mail will now be sent to your preferred email account.
For any further IT questions, please visit the SCU IT website