Important Registration Dates for Summer and Fall Semester 2013:
Early Registration Dates for Summer and Fall
- Monday, April 8: Online Early Registration Opens (website activated at 12:01 am)
- April 8 - 19: Early Registration Period (contact advisor, contact limited course instructors, register)
- First week: April 8-12: Students must request permission to be admitted to a restricted course during the first week of early registration.
- Second week: April 15-19: Instructors will make decisions and will send PIN codes to those students admitted, or inform those students not admitted, early in the second week. During the second week, students admitted to restricted courses will register for those courses.
- Friday, April 19: Online Early Registration Closes at 12:00 midnight.
Summer 2013 General Registration
April 8 through the summer term 2013: While there are no specific dates for General Registration for the summer term, it should be done prior to the first day of the course.
Fall 2013 General Registration Dates
- August 19-30: General Registration
- Friday, August 30: Deadline for General Registration without late fee
- Tuesday, September 3: Instruction Begins
- September 3-13 Late Registration Period ($100.00 late registration fee charged)
- Friday, September 13: Deadline for Late Registration (website closed at 12:00 midnight)
- Friday, September 13: Deadline for online changes, and changes with no fee
- After September 13: Changes must be made on paper forms, given to JST Assistant Academic Dean, and each change will have a $50.00 charge per change
WebAdvisor Web Access & Searchable Course Schedule
Registration instructions are available on this page as well.
Students must contact their Academic Advisors, who must remove the Advisor Block before the system will allow the student to register.
Limited course PIN codes
Students must write to instructors of restricted courses to obtain PIN codes from them before they will be allowed to register for those courses.
WebAdvisor login problems:
WebAdvisor users who forget their passwords can request a password reset on the WebAdvisor login page.
- Begin by going to the main WebAdvisor page: http://colleague.gtu.edu/
- On the main WebAdvisor page, midway down the screen, click on the JST-SCU WebAdvisor link which will take you to the WebAdvisor login page.
- On the login page, note that there are two places where you can request a password reset: In the second paragraph under "Welcome Guest!" (the blue "Reset my password") and near the bottom of the screen at "What's My Password?," just above the words "CONTACT US."
- If you created a hint which might help you remember your password, use the "What's My Password?" link.
- Otherwise, click on "Reset my password."
- On the next screen, you will type in your Last name and EITHER your social security number OR your GTU I.D. number (the seven-digit number on your GTU library card).
- When you press submit it will ask you to confirm your email address, which is one that is contained in the computer system. Once you have confirmed the email address, the system will generate a new, temporary password and email it to you.