Is your student employee asking where his/her paycheck is?
Here are questions to ask yourself to resolve the issue:
- Did the department supervisor submit the student’s SEA form?
- If the student had not previously worked on campus, did he/she complete the I-9 and W-4 and submit them to the Student Employment Office?
- Did the student enter hours on the electronic timesheet on eCampus? Did the supervisor approve the hours? Were these actions completed before the end of the pay period?
- If the student doesn’t have direct deposit, did he/she check eCampus to see where his/her check was mailed? The student’s eCampus address is used for check mailing purposes.
- If you answered yes to all of these questions, please visit the Student Employment Office or firstname.lastname@example.org.