Do you know what your personal strengths are? Do you know how they inform your leadership? You need to know and understand what your strengths are before you can most effectively utilize them.
In this session, you will learn more about your talents, skills, and strengths so that you can perform at your best. In addition to discussing Strengths Finder, Tracie will talk about how the assessment can be used with your intact work team or department.
In advance of the workshop, you will receive a copy of Strengthsfinder 2.0. You will complete a 20 minute, online assessment prior to attending the session. Once done, you will need to print and review your personalized report; and bring it with you to the Leadership Forum.
Seating is limited. Please RSVP by Monday, March 18th.
Tracie's biographical information is as follows:
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Loyola Marymount University
- Master of Public Administration - University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Strengths Performance Coach Certification - Gallup University
Developed and lead the Strengths Finder Initiative as follows:
- Strengths performance coaching
- Strengths performance group dynamic team building
- Strengths performance partner initiatives and strategic committee building