- Marriage, relationship and family issues
- Problems in the workplace
- Domestic violence
- Alcohol and drug dependency
- Stress, anxiety and sadness
- Changes in mood
- Grief and loss
- Responses to traumatic events
Work & life services
- Childcare and eldercare assistance
- Financial services
- Legal services
- Identity theft recovery services
- Daily living services
Health & Wellness tools
Just log in, and you can:
- Ask our expert an emotional health question
- Assess your wellbeing and receive a personal wellbeing report with tips for living better
- Make a change with self-help programs for stress, weight management, nutrition, fitness and tobacco cessation
- Take advantage of interactive e-learning programs
- Find articles and videos on emotional health, physical health and making healthy choices
|Employee Assistance Program
||100% coverage, up to 8 visits, per instance
- It is recommended that you confirm, with MHN, your copay amount prior to your visit with a practitioner.
- Confidentiality is maintained within all Federal and State guidelines. Records can not be released without your written consent.
- All services must be pre-certified, with the exception of non-network outpatient.
- Intermediate levels of care, such as partial hospitalization, residential, day treatment and structure outpatient services may be used in lieu of inpatient care with MHN approval. Intermediate care coverage is based on the inpatient benefit and accumulates toward the inpatient benefit maximum.
- All employees and dependents are eligible for the EAP benefit.
- Non-network services are paid against usual and customary fees and subject to retrospective review for medical necessity.
Frequently Asked Questions