The Drahmann RLC Academic Advising Program provides each RLC with an in-house academic advisor providing many services including:
To find out when the Academic Advisors are in your community, click here.
- Drop-In Advising - a conversation style forum to discuss academic, professional and personal futures
- Degree planning and audits, planning ahead
- Additional support for undeclared students and first year students, exploring different majors & concerns
- A service for on and off campus students
- A bridge to campus resources (activities, clubs, events, jobs, sports, health, wellness, etc.)
- A liaison to academic support services (tutoring, skill building workshops, counseling)