- Charles Ambelang, Human Resources, Interim Chair
- Lindsey Kouvaris, de Saisset Museum, 2015-18
- Suzanne Luttman, Accounting 2014-17
- Rick Scott, Mathematics, 2015-18
- Joan Torne, Associate Director of Human Resources
- Shane Wibeto, School of Engineering, 2013-16
Effective June 2012, terms start on July 1 for 3 years and 4 months.
1. The Benefits Committee will be a free-standing committee, reporting to the Administration and Finance Vice-President. Its mandate will be to meet with representatives of and advise the Department of Human Resources and facilitate communication between the Department of Human Resources and the SCU community concerning benefit issues.
2. The University Coordinating Committee will appoint four members: two from faculty and two from staff. Faculty and Staff appointments will run for 3 years except where necessary to maintain staggered terms. Members must be benefits eligible. The criteria used by the UCC in selecting committee members will include willingness to study issues in order to reach informed conclusions; openness to the collaboration necessary to reach balanced solutions; the ability to consider a wide range of, at times competing, interests fairly; and the desire both to disseminate information about the committee's work to the SCU community, and to collect feedback and ideas from the SCU community to bring to the committee. Changes in the size or composition (for example, faculty versus staff) of the membership will be made jointly by the UCC and the Administration and Finance Vice-President. October 2009