Santa Clara University

Transfer Students

When applying as a transfer student, you should plan to apply for financial aid as early as possible. This allows us to prepare your financial aid award.

Steps to apply for financial aid

1. File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Santa Clara University's federal school code is 001326. We highly recommend that you submit the FAFSA online. Prior to filing online, you and one of your parents must obtain a FSA ID through the U.S. Department of Education.

2. California Residents: Submit a Cal Grant GPA Verification Form to be considered for the Cal Grant program. The Cal Grant GPA Verification Form must be completed and postmarked by March 2. For more information about the Cal Grant Transfer Entitlement program visit the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) website.

NOTE: Do not submit a Cal Grant GPA Verification Form if you are a current Cal Grant recipient or if you are a community college Cal Grant reserve recipient.

Printer-friendly format
Translate icon Translate