- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
Forms and Publications
Below are forms and publications you may find helpful in your financial aid process.
Federal, State and Santa Clara University Forms
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
All students (incoming students, transfer students and current students) need to complete this form annually.
- Cal Grant GPA Verification Form
All California resident undergraduate students who are not currently receiving a Cal Grant need to complete this form.
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
Incoming undergraduate freshmen students need to complete this form.
- 2013-14 Santa Clara University Verification Worksheet - Dependent
This form is completed by dependent financial aid recipients selected by Santa Clara University for federal quality assurance.
- 2013-14 Santa Clara University Verification Worksheet - Independent
This form is completed by independent financial aid recipients selected by Santa Clara University for federal quality assurance.
Santa Clara University Publications
- 2014-15 Invest In Your Future: The Financial Aid Application Process
A guide used to assist prospective undergraduates and their families with the financial aid application process.
- 2013-14 Putting It Together: A Guide to Financial Aid
This booklet guides first-year students through the financial aid process as well as answer questions about their award letter.
- Terms and Conditions: Undergraduate Students
A compilation of financial aid terms, conditions, polices and procedures for undergraduate financial aid recipients.
- Terms and Conditions: Graduate Students
A compilation of financial aid terms, conditions, polices and procedures for graduate financial aid recipients.
Federal and State Publications
- 2013-14 Funding Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid
Published by the U.S. Department of Education, this is an excellent resource devoted to furthering students and parents understanding of federal financial aid.
- 2013-14 Fund Your Future Brochure
Published the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC), this brochure further assist student and parents in understanding federal and the State of of California aid programs.