- School of Engineering
- About Us
- E-News Winter 2014
- Dean's Message
- Faculty Internship Pays Big Dividends
- Undergrads Go to Extremes
- Jayshree Ullal ’86 Named Distinguished Engineering Alumna
- For Alum, Communication Makes it Happen
- Global Internship = Real-World Engineering Experience
- A Dream for Graduate Energy Education Becomes Reality
- Bioengineering Student Publishes in Prestigious Journal
- The Language of Learning
- Engineering Management and Leadership Alum Has His Head in the Clouds
- Celebrate eWeek with Us
Each February we honor our presidents, valentines, and … our nation's engineers. Since 1951, National Engineers Week has been dedicated to spurring interest in engineering and technology careers and to raising awareness of the positive contributions made by engineers. This year's eWeek (February 16–22) at Santa Clara University is chock-full of fun and informative activities and events for our students, alumni, and friends. We hope you will join us on campus and help us celebrate this illustrious profession.
Engineering, as a field of study and practice, has evolved and grown markedly over the years in its pursuit of advancing technology, quality of life, and social justice. At SCU, we offer undergraduate and graduate engineering degree programs in five disciplines: bioengineering, civil, computer, electrical, and mechanical, as well as master's programs in engineering management and leadership and applied mathematics. Coupled with our interdisciplinary studies in the areas of entrepreneurship, frugal innovation, nanotechnology, and robotics, these programs ensure the next generation of Bronco engineers is ready to make us proud.
In these pages, we celebrate a few of the accomplishments and experiences of our Santa Clara engineering family. Enjoy!