Santa Clara University


Grades and Records

Unenrolled students

Santa Clara University does not allow students to attend classes without the benefit of formal registration. Please advise the student of this policy and refer him/her to Graduate Services for assistance, if necessary.

Grade changes

To change a grade after grades have been posted, please submit a Change of Grade form (available by clicking the Grading Documents link on the Grade Roster entry page in ecampus) with all appropriate signatures** to your department administrative assistant for processing. Change of grade forms are not accepted from students. (**If the grade change is from an "I" or "N" to a letter grade, only the instructor's signature is required. Grade to grade changes require the signatures of the instructor, dept. chair and Associate Dean.)

Printer-friendly format