Santa Clara University


Grades & Records

Unenrolled Students

Santa Clara University does not allow students to attend classes without the benefit of formal registration. Please advise the student of this policy and refer him/her to Graduate Services for assistance, if necessary.

Grade Changes

To change a grade after grades have been posted, please submit a Change of Grade form (available by clicking the Grading Documents link on the Grade Roster entry page in ecampus) with all appropriate signatures** to your department administrative assistant for processing. Change of grade forms are not accepted from students. (**If the grade change is from an "I" or "N" to a letter grade, only the instructor's signature is required. Grade to grade changes require the signatures of the instructor, dept. chair and Associate Dean.)