- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- Dean's Message
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential (MATTC)
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic and Private School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential
- Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- CPSY Exit Survey
- Center for Professional Development
- Jerry Smith Coaching for Life Academy
- Contact Us!
The School of Education and Counseling Psychology has prepared teachers and instructional leaders to transform their classrooms, organizations, and communities for more than 100 years, and has prepared future counselors, therapists, and mental health professionals to transform lives, organizations, and communities for more than 50 years.
The following new courses are being offered during Fall 2014: "When She's Pregnant - The Father's Perspective", "Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED", and "Rules for Alphas: The Methodology of Exceptional People who make an Impact". Alumni receive a 10% discount upon registering! For more information and to sign up, click here.
The Hospice Foundation of America is proud to offer a free one hour online program titled, "Grief: What Helps When it Hurts?" on November 1 at 9 A.M. The program will be led by Dr. Dale G. Larson, Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Professor of Counseling Psychology. For more information and to register, click here.
The inaugural workshop panel held on October 9 featured Santa Clara alumni, Brandi Chastain '91 (FIFA World Cup champion and Olympic gold medalist) and Randy Winn '95 (Former MLB player and analyst for CSN Bay Area). For more information, check out the Academy's launch video and web site.
Dr. Ramos-Sánchez, Chair of the Counseling Psychology department and Associate Professor, was recognized by the President for her outstanding achievement in teaching, scholarship and service over the past three years. Her clear contribution to integrated and active learning has helped students become persons of competence, conscience, and compassion. Please join us in congratulating Dr.Ramos-Sánchez!
For more information, please read our frequently asked questions.
Have questions about the application process, what we require, or need to contact us?
Santa Clara University