- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- SCU Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Current Students
- Center for Professional Development
Visit our admissions page to find out how to get started. The next application deadline is July 5, 2013. Click here to start your online application today!
Lisa S. Goldstein gave the Research Symposium Plenary Address at the 2013 National Association for the Education of Young Children's National Institute for ECPD in San Francisco.
Jerrold Lee Shapiro has been featured on the list of 99 Top Professors in Counseling, Psychology & Therapy. This list focuses the professors based on thier outstanding work in their respective fields.
Hot off the press! Melissa Gilbert published an article about "Assessing Contemporary Notions of Mathematical Competence" in Teachers College Record (TCR).
Santa Clara University | School of Education & Counseling Psychology