- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- Dean's Message
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- SCU Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- Alumni Profiles
- Center for Professional Development
- Contact Us!
The Office of Disabilities Resources has been designated by the University to ensure access for all students with disabilities to all academic programs and University resources. Types of disabilities include medical, physical, psychological, attention-deficit, and learning disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are provided to minimize the effects of a students disability and to maximize the potential for success.
Their goal is to support college students with disabilities so that they can participate fully in campus life, programs, and activities. We emphasize growth and individual achievement. We address this goal through the provision of academic accommodations, support services, self-advocacy skill training, and disability-related educational programming for the University community.
If you have a disability and will be requesting academic accommodations as a Santa Clara student "Please visit the Disabilities Resources web site to begin registration". Details regarding required documentation are listed on this website. Documentation of your disability will be required as part of the registration process. Your registration with Disabilities Resources cannot be reviewed until your documentation is received.
The registration and documentation is due by June 15, 2014.