- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- Dean's Message
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- SCU Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- Alumni Profiles
- Center for Professional Development
- Contact Us!
Learn more about the graduate programs we offer! Our next session is Saturday, May 3, 2014 (Education or Counseling Psychology programs) in the morning (10:00 am to 12:00 pm). See all our upcoming Info Sessions and RSVP today!
The Department of Education announces two new emphasis areas within the Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education program: Learning with Technology and International Education.
SAN JOSE and SANTA CLARA, Calif. – In a move designed to improve strategic outcomes at Catholic schools, the Diocese of San Jose to train 100 educators in blended learning.
Nicholas Ladany, PhD talks about "teens arrested for assault after girl's suicide" on ABC7 and "law banning gay conversation therapy" on NBC news.
Shauna Shapiro, Ph.D. talking about mindfulness on an interview with UC Berkeley, Greater Good.
Santa Clara University | School of Education & Counseling Psychology