- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- About ECP
- Admission & Aid
Academic Program Areas
- Counseling Psychology
- Educational Leadership & Administration
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential (MATTC)
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic and Private School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential
- Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
Current Student Services
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- CPSY Exit Survey
- Affiliated Programs & Alumni
- Contact Us!
The School of Education and Counseling Psychology has prepared teachers and instructional leaders to transform their classrooms, organizations, and communities for more than 100 years, and has prepared future counselors, therapists, and mental health professionals to transform lives, organizations, and communities for more than 50 years.
The Department of Education announces two new emphasis areas within the Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education program: Learning with Technology and International Education.
SAN JOSE and SANTA CLARA, Calif. – In a move designed to improve strategic outcomes at Catholic schools, the Diocese of San Jose to train 100 educators in blended learning.
Nicholas Ladany, PhD talks about "teens arrested for assault after girl's suicide" on ABC7 and "law banning gay conversation therapy" on NBC news.
Shauna Shapiro, Ph.D. talking about mindfulness on an interview with UC Berkeley, Greater Good.
Save the Date: April 20, 2013... Find out how to unlock your potential and become a successful applicant in the fields of Teacher Education and Professional Therapy, Counseling, and Psychology.
Santa Clara University