- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- About ECP
- Admission & Aid
Academic Program Areas
- Counseling Psychology
- Educational Leadership & Administration
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential (MATTC)
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic and Private School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential
- Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
Current Student Services
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- CPSY Exit Survey
- Affiliated Programs & Alumni
- Contact Us!
Location: Guadalupe Hall
Patricia Moretti, Ed.D.
Senior Lecturer in Counseling Psychology,and full-time faculty member
Pat Moretti is a second generation native to the Bay Area attending San Jose State as an undergraduate, Santa Clara University for her master's in Counseling Psychology and completing a doctorate in Organization Psychology from the University of San Francisco.
Moretti has worked in the nonprofit sector for several years, primarily as a clinician treating children, adults and families. She has served as a consultant to the YWCA Parent Education Program, and the Indian Health Service training Hopi and Navajo therapists in establishing the first parenting classes on the reservations.
Moretti has devoted the last five years providing child development education and training to psychologists, pediatricians, and caregivers in orphanages throughout Mexico, and Ukraine. Her interests in bringing students into these settings as advocates and co-trainer's still remains strong today.
Pat served as the coordinator of practicum for over twenty years, and in 2012 became a full-time faculty member teaching courses in Human Development, Interpersonal Communication and Spirituality.