- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- Dean's Message
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential (MATTC)
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic and Private School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential
- Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- CPSY Exit Survey
- Center for Professional Development
- Contact Us!
ECP: Prospective Graduate Student Conference
9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Save the Date: April 20, 2013Visit our site for more information »
Are you considering applying to graduate school?
Find out how to unlock your potential and become a successful applicant in the fields of:
Information presented will be applicable to graduate programs nationwide. This one-day conference will take place on Saturday, April 20th, 2013 on the beautiful and historic campus of Santa Clara University in Santa Clara, California.
The conference will feature experts in the fields of Teacher Education and Preparation; Professional Therapy, Counseling, and Psychology; and Graduate Admissions. Presenters will be candid, upfront, and entertaining as they provide practical tips and insight into becoming a successful graduate school applicant and student. The day will conclude with an outdoor reception and allow for an invaluable opportunity to interact with other conference attendees.
After attending this conference, you will be able to:
This conference is intended for undergraduate students, second-career seekers, and others interested in the graduate school application process.
The registration fee is $30 and includes refreshments, lunch and a cocktail reception. Registration is limited, so please register early. Registration closes on Wednesday, April 17th at 11:59pm PST. If you are unable to attend in person, register to live-stream the day's program online for $10.
For more information, please contact Kelly Pjesky, Admissions Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-554-7884.
We hope to see you there!
Education and Counseling Psychology, School of - Dean's Office
Kelly PjeskyTel 408-554-7884