- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- Dean's Message
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential (MATTC)
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic and Private School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential
- Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- CPSY Exit Survey
- Center for Professional Development
- Jerry Smith Coaching for Life Academy
- Contact Us!
SEMILLA Teacher Fellowship
Fellowship Program Description
The SEMILLA Teacher Fellowship provides assistance to students pursuing Master of Arts in Teaching with Teaching Credential (MATTC) program who:
Upon selection as a SEMILLA fellow, student will receive a tuition scholarship which will pay for 50% of the tuition for the quarters she/he enroll AFTER being awarded the scholarship. This scholarship only applies to the tuition associated with Master of Arts in Teaching with Teaching Credential Program from Santa Clara University- Department of Education. Student is responsible for payment of the balance of tuition and fees.
Service Obligation Requirement
To meet the teaching requirement of the Fellowship Fund, SEMILLA fellows will commit to teach for two years post-degree/post-preliminary credential in a High-Need School that is predominantly comprised of an underserved Latina/o student population within four years of completing the MATTC program.
To apply, complete the online SEMILLA Teacher Fellowship Application.
ECP Tuition Scholarship
ECP Tuition Scholarship for the 2014-15 academic year is currently unavailable.
Endowed Scholarships for the 2014-15 Academic Year
To apply, complete the online Endowed Scholarship Application.
Tuition Scholarships for the San Jose Diocese and Sacred Heart Nativity Employees
A tuition scholarship is available for teachers, counselors, and administrators employed by the Diocese of San Jose who are taking graduate courses in the School.
To apply, complete the online Diocese of San Jose and Sacred Heart Nativity Scholarship Application.
Educational Leadership Off-site Cohort Scholarship
To apply, complete the online Educational Leadership Off-site Cohort Scholarship Application.